Group Project Manager Digital (m/f/d)
Düsseldorf / Full-time
- You hold the strings and are responsible for the operational and strategic coordination of our numerous projects and interfaces between the different teams
- You report directly to the Chief Digital Officer and coordinate on behalf of the digital team between the departments involved (e.g. marketing, logistics, IT)
- You ensure the implementation of digital projects and coordinate them with the 16 international country subsidiaries and the various teams
- You manage the implementing experts in the specialist departments, agencies and creative teams and thus ensure timely implementation of the projects
- You create project plans (multi-project management), point out roadblocks and look for proactive solutions to successfully drive digital transformation in the company
- You set up project controlling for all ongoing divisional projects and have the defined timing and budget (resources) under control
- You manage the different projects based on the relevant KPIs
- • Beyond project responsibility, you proactively contribute to process and organizational optimization
What you bring to our team:
- Successfully completed studies, ideally in the field of business administration or a comparable course of study
- Several years of experience in the implementation and management of cross-functional projects as well as in project management (classic and agile e.g. Scrum)
- Confident handling of all common planning and MS Office tools with a strong affinity for KPIs
- High level of methodological competence in project management and strongly developed process thinking
- Confident communication and writing style in German and English coupled with a confident demeanor
- Negotiation skills, high service orientation, forward thinking and initiative
- Hands-on mentality and passion for the implementation of your projects
The SLV Lighting Group is a leading company in the lighting industry. 650 employees in 14 countries work every day to realize future-proof lighting solutions.
The wide range of products covers the most diverse needs in the private and commercial sector. Thanks to the innovative lighting solutions and high-quality products, the desired ambience is created indoors and outdoors.
The five main brands, Knightsbridge, Nordtronic, Novalux, SLV and Unex, each bring something unique to the SLV Lighting Group - from easy-to-install luminaires to high-quality custom lighting solutions.
The SLV Lighting Group, with its various business units and brands, is the platform that enables synergies between all areas of the Group.
What connects everyone in the SLV Lighting Group is the passion for the subject of light.
This is what we has to offer:
- Flexible Working Time
- Home Office
- 30 days paid vacation
- Modern Workplaces
- VL allowance
- Staff discount
- Jobbike Leasing
SLV Lighting Group
Niederkasseler Lohweg 18
Seite Drucken [PDF]