Group Digital Business Analyst (m/f/d)
Düsseldorf / Full-time
- You will play a key role in the international development and expansion of the SLV Lighting Group's digital business and will be responsible for all business-relevant analyses and the systems required for them
- You report directly to the Chief Digital Officer and support him in all tasks that arise
- You regularly analyze the digital market for new trends and systems and help the organization to develop on a daily basis
- You support the 16 international subsidiaries with monthly reporting, customer-specific analyses (B2B) and centrally managed projects
- You give trainings for the systems you implemented and ensure proper usage and correct interpretation of the data
- You are responsible for the relevant KPIs for your area and constantly develop them further
- You support the onboarding of new employees in a very dynamic environment and ensure that they settle in as quickly as possible
- You think outside the box on a daily basis and support the organization with your skills and expertise
What you bring to our team:
- Successfully completed studies, ideally in the field of computer science, mathematics, business administration or a comparable course of studies
- Initial experience in analyzing and interpreting data as well as implementing and managing projects
- Affinity for tools and systems (first experiences with bots, tracking tools etc. are a plus) and confident use of all common planning and MS Office tools
- High level of methodological competence in project management and strongly developed process mindset
- Confident communication and writing style in German and English coupled with a confident demeanor
- High level of service orientation, forward thinking and initiative
- Hands-on mentality and passion for the implementation of your projects
- The will to learn something new every day and to share it with others
The SLV Lighting Group is a leading company in the lighting industry. 650 employees in 14 countries work every day to realize future-proof lighting solutions.
The wide range of products covers the most diverse needs in the private and commercial sector. Thanks to the innovative lighting solutions and high-quality products, the desired ambience is created indoors and outdoors.
The five main brands, Knightsbridge, Nordtronic, Novalux, SLV and Unex, each bring something unique to the SLV Lighting Group - from easy-to-install luminaires to high-quality custom lighting solutions.
The SLV Lighting Group, with its various business units and brands, is the platform that enables synergies between all areas of the Group.
What connects everyone in the SLV Lighting Group is the passion for the subject of light.
This is what we has to offer:
- Flexible Working Time
- Home Office
- 30 days paid vacation
- Modern Workplaces
- VL allowance
- Staff discount
- Jobbike Leasing
SLV Lighting Group
Niederkasseler Lohweg 18
Seite Drucken [PDF]